We provide cheerful, compassionate companionship services for clients who live alone or for those who just need some extra help and company.
- Our caregivers provide support and companionship in a protective and supervisory capacity to promote social well-being.
- We can provide assistance in preparing a snack, lunch, or modest supper.
- Caregivers are also able to provide light housekeeping for the senior.
- Driving and/or shopping with emphasis on supervision and companionship.
- Caregivers will encourage social interactions through readings, games, gardening, attending events, and much more.