If you are looking for a dish that can help reduce your blood pressure, provide good nutrition and taste great at the same time then this may be the right food for you.
It is low in sodium, very high in niacin, and high in phosporus and selenium. Enjoy!
Yield: 1 serving
• 2 cups (40g) Romaine lettuce, chopped
• 1/2 cup (10g) cilantro leaves, shredded
• 1/4 cup (15g) scallions, chopped
• 1/4 cup (30g) almonds, unsalted, dry-toasted, sliced or slivered
• 3 oz (84g) chicken breast, roasted, cubed
1. Toss ingredients together with dressing.
2. What makes this salad delicious and healthy is the dressing. Use Trader Joe’s Lemon Ginger Sesame Dressing, 1 tablespoonful. It adds only 3.5 grams of fat and 40 calories.
sources: caloriecount.com & livestrong.com
Disclaimer: 1Heart Caregiver Services Blog may contain articles about health care and medical related topics. However, no warranty is made that any of the articles are accurate. There is absolutely no assurance that any statement contained or cited in any or our articles touching on health care or medical related matters is correct, true, up-to-date or, precise, If any of the statements we mentioned about healthcare or medicine is accurate, it may or may not apply to you or your symptoms.
The health care or medical information provided on 1Heart Caregiver Services is, at best, of a general nature and cannot replace the advise of a health care/medical professional. 1Heart Caregiver Services will not take responsibility for the results or consequences in attempting to use or adopt any information presented in its blog articles.