1Heart Caregiver Services offers in-home care services for all families with different situations and needs. Our goal is to let your loved one enjoy healthy lives in the comfort of their own home or familiar environment. Through our Circle of Care Program, we tailor our services to your loved one’s unique situation.
1Heart Caregiver Services offers in-home care services for all families with different situations and needs.
Are you compassionate, trustworthy, patient, and empathetic? Do you have good communication skills and the desire to care for the elderly and sick? Can you meet all of the personnel requirements? If so, we would love to have you on our team of experienced caregivers.
We would love to have you on our team of experienced caregivers.
1Heart Caregiver Services is always looking for professional, reliable and responsible caregivers to be part of our growing organization. At the same time, we are also encouraging promotion of new business. We are introducing a referral program that targets both.
We are also encouraging promotion of new business. We are introducing a referral program that targets both.
1HEART CAREGIVER SERVICES
In-Home Care Services
Our goal is to deliver the compassionate, dependable care that your loved one deserves. We have locations all across California and in Las Vegas, and our team is composed of skilled and caring professionals that rank among the finest caregivers in Los Angeles and beyond. No matter what kind of services your family needs, 1Heart Caregiver Services is here to help.
HOME CARE SERVICES OFFERED
Recognizing that each individual and situation is different, we never take a one-size-fits-all approach. Instead, we offer several service options so you can find a plan that fits you and your loved one’s lives.
- January 6, 2010
- January 5, 2010
- January 4, 2010
- January 3, 2010
- January 2, 2010
In addition to only hiring trained, experienced professionals, we actively seek out people who possess the important personality traits that make each of our Los Angeles caregivers ones you can rely upon. You can count on our caregivers to be kind, compassionate, patient, and sensitive. All of our home care professionals are insured and bonded, and they’re required to pass criminal, health, and background checks. In addition to our rigorous screening process, we also provide ongoing training through our 1Heart Caregiver University.
We’re proud to offer the best caregiving services in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and beyond. Select a location nearest to your community for further information on our offerings.
Experience What Makes 1Heart Caregivers Great
If you’re seeking in-home care for your family member, our qualified team is ready to help. Call us now at 1 (844) 814-3278 or fill out our contact form online. One of our friendly staff members will be happy to provide in-depth answers to any questions or concerns you may have.
Our Clients Say it Best
- I would like to thank Caregiver Services for their patience and understanding as we went through the process of trying out different caregivers. Caregiver Services tried hard to find the right caregivers for us and never lost patience. My mother is now 91 and, with the help of Maria and Arcy, is happy and content living in her own home. We have no hesitation in recommending Caregiver Services and would be willing to talk to anyone who would like more information.
- We are so fortunate that Emily is the caregiver for my father, Leonard. Emily’s been the primary caregiver for my father for almost 4 years, starting just after my mother passed away. Emily always provides my dad with competent, gentle, and loving care , and because of her, my wife and I rest easy at night knowing that my father is getting the very best care possible. Emily keeps my dad active, she encourages him, at age 95, to continue to walk, to continue to go activities, and she always makes sure he makes it to the weekly happy hour at the assisted care facility. She truly has a loving and compassionate heart. Emily has become like a member of our family, and without her I don’t think my dad would still be around... We love you,
- Me, my wife Freida, and my family would like to express our gratitude and appreciation for the exceptional care and service that I have received from the Caregiver Services thru Rand – including Albert, Andy, Ramone, Jack and others that are not only my medical caregivers but also my friends and companions. They continue to make my quality of life possible through their attention, skill and caring. They are exceptional individuals and people. Thank you.
- “For the past three years, my Mom, who has Alzheimer’s, has had the same extraordinary people from Caregiver Services taking care of her. They treat my Mom with so much respect and compassion, that we’ve dubbed them our “angels.” Caregiver Services has truly given me and my sister’s complete peace of mind with respect to our Mother’s overall care. And that’s a priceless gift! We’ve recommended them to several friends and family members who are also receiving ideal care for their loved ones. Thank you Ana, for everything you do for my Mom.”
- “The purpose of this letter is to tell you how pleased we are with the caregiving services you’ve been providing for Mrs. H. for the past two months. Perhaps you will recall how apprehensive I was about finding the right person for Mrs. H. Well, I’m so pleased to tell you that your caregiver, Milagrosa, is a “delight”. She’s one of the most loving persons I’ve ever known. She treats Mrs. H.as if she was her own mother; she even calls her “mama”. What’s also so wonderful is her constant smiling; it becomes contagious. Also, just as important as her personality is how hard she works. She finds time for everything and keeps the house spotless. It’s a great feeling to be able to tell you all this.” Very truly yours,
- Thank you for the beautiful arrangement of white flowers that you sent in honor of my mom, Maria. Thank you also for the sympathy card signed by many of the staff that personally worked with my family. It was so thoughtful of all of you to remember us at this time. I also want to thank you for the caregivers you referred to us, especially Yolanda and Maura, both of whom cared for my mom as if she were their own mother. I am so grateful for them and other caregivers who received them during the holidays and vacations. It gave our family peace of mind knowing that your agency was there to help us with my mom’s care. May all of you be blessed for the work that you do everyday.
We have selected blogs that we think provide great value to seniors whether it’s the latest breakthrough in health care, traveling, caregiving, or just having a good laugh. The blogs selected are updated frequently and are easily searchable to find just what you need.
May 12, 2023
Companion Care for the Elderly
The differences between companionship for seniors and elderly care at home […]
May 5, 2023
Tips for Communicating with and Supporting your Home Care Provider
Making Elder Care Most Effective When adult children have elderly or disabled parents who require additional care, they often turn to home care providers to support […]
May 4, 2023
The Process of How to Hire a Caregiver
What to Expect When Hiring Elder Care Service Providers This article is written specifically for adult children needing to know how to hire a caregiver […]
Congratulations to 1Heart Santa Barbara for winning Home Care Pulse’s Provider of Choice, and to 1Heart Los Angeles and Thousand Oaks for winning both Provider of Choice and Employer of Choice for 2022 awards!
These prestigious awards are based on real feedback from clients and caregivers. They are only achievable by providing an amazing work environment while also maintaining a high level of client and caregiver satisfaction.
These awards are proof that 1Heart Caregivers regularly exceeds industry standards when it comes to the quality of care they provide and the level of employee satisfaction they uphold.