1Heart Caregiver Services offers in-home care services for all families with different situations and needs. Our goal is to let your loved one enjoy healthy lives in the comfort of their own home or familiar environment. Through our Circle of Care Program, we tailor our services to your loved one’s unique situation.
1Heart Caregiver Services offers in-home care services for all families with different situations and needs.
Are you compassionate, trustworthy, patient, and empathetic? Do you have good communication skills and the desire to care for the elderly and sick? Can you meet all of the personnel requirements? If so, we would love to have you on our team of experienced caregivers.
We would love to have you on our team of experienced caregivers.
1Heart Caregiver Services is always looking for professional, reliable and responsible caregivers to be part of our growing organization. At the same time, we are also encouraging promotion of new business. We are introducing a referral program that targets both.
We are also encouraging promotion of new business. We are introducing a referral program that targets both.
1HEART CAREGIVER SERVICES
1Heart Caregiver Services is a senior home care agency specializing in caregiving services to the elderly and other adults who do not need nursing home care but do require some assistance in meeting their healthcare needs. It is our mission to provide quality, reliable compassionate and affordable care to our clients.
1Heart Caregiver Services recognizes the growing need for supportive care service to both the frail elderly and the disabled. Those experiencing limitations in their daily activities or individuals recovering from an illness may need assistance in carrying out tasks such as occasional light housekeeping all the way up to continuous live-in care. We work to understand each client’s needs and provide excellent service at the level required.
We selected blogs that we think provide great value to seniors whether it’s the latest breakthrough in health care, traveling, care giving, or just having a good laugh. The blogs selected are updated frequently and are generally easy to navigate and find what you’re looking for.
- Thank you for the beautiful arrangement of white flowers that you sent in honor of my mom, Maria. Thank you also for the sympathy card signed by many of the staff that personally worked with my family. It was so thoughtful of all of you to remember us at this time. I also want to thank you for the caregivers you referred to us, especially Yolanda and Maura, both of whom cared for my mom as if she were their own mother. I am so grateful for them and other caregivers who received them during the holidays and vacations. It gave our family peace of mind knowing that your agency was there to help us with my mom’s care. May all of you be blessed for the work that you do everyday.
- “For the past three years, my Mom, who has Alzheimer’s, has had the same extraordinary people from Caregiver Services taking care of her. They treat my Mom with so much respect and compassion, that we’ve dubbed them our “angels.” Caregiver Services has truly given me and my sister’s complete peace of mind with respect to our Mother’s overall care. And that’s a priceless gift! We’ve recommended them to several friends and family members who are also receiving ideal care for their loved ones. Thank you Ana, for everything you do for my Mom.”
- I would like to thank Caregiver Services for their patience and understanding as we went through the process of trying out different caregivers. Caregiver Services tried hard to find the right caregivers for us and never lost patience. My mother is now 91 and, with the help of Maria and Arcy, is happy and content living in her own home. We have no hesitation in recommending Caregiver Services and would be willing to talk to anyone who would like more information.
- “The purpose of this letter is to tell you how pleased we are with the caregiving services you’ve been providing for Mrs. H. for the past two months. Perhaps you will recall how apprehensive I was about finding the right person for Mrs. H. Well, I’m so pleased to tell you that your caregiver, Milagrosa, is a “delight”. She’s one of the most loving persons I’ve ever known. She treats Mrs. H.as if she was her own mother; she even calls her “mama”. What’s also so wonderful is her constant smiling; it becomes contagious. Also, just as important as her personality is how hard she works. She finds time for everything and keeps the house spotless. It’s a great feeling to be able to tell you all this.” Very truly yours,
- Me, my wife Freida, and my family would like to express our gratitude and appreciation for the exceptional care and service that I have received from the Caregiver Services thru Rand – including Albert, Andy, Ramone, Jack and others that are not only my medical caregivers but also my friends and companions. They continue to make my quality of life possible through their attention, skill and caring. They are exceptional individuals and people. Thank you.
- We are so fortunate that Emily is the caregiver for my father, Leonard. Emily’s been the primary caregiver for my father for almost 4 years, starting just after my mother passed away. Emily always provides my dad with competent, gentle, and loving care , and because of her, my wife and I rest easy at night knowing that my father is getting the very best care possible. Emily keeps my dad active, she encourages him, at age 95, to continue to walk, to continue to go activities, and she always makes sure he makes it to the weekly happy hour at the assisted care facility. She truly has a loving and compassionate heart. Emily has become like a member of our family, and without her I don’t think my dad would still be around. Congratulations on your award Emily. We love you,