Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
If your loved one’s dementia is interfering with their daily life, it may be time to seek out home care for Alzheimer’s patients. While figuring out how to help your parent live their best life is never an easy task, 1Heart is here to assist you with caring for dementia patients at home — every step of the way. Remember: you don’t have to go through this trying time alone.
10 Warning signs of Alzheimer’s disease
- Memory loss that disrupts daily life
- Challenges in planning or solving problems
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks at home, at work, or at leisure
- Confusion with time or place
- Trouble understanding visual images and spatial relationships
- New problems with words in speaking or writing
- Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps
- Decreased or poor judgment
- Withdrawal from work or social activities
- Changes in mood or personality
Our Brain Fitness Program
Beyond just assisting your elderly loved one with their daily activities, our experienced, trained caregivers provide various skills, activities, and tools to assist those who are suffering from dementia. Our unique approach helps to elevate the patient’s happiness and quality of life through social and cognitive stimulation.
When it comes to home care for Alzheimer’s patients, the right caregiver can make all of the difference. We provide compassionate, patient caregivers who understand the challenges associated with dementia. Depend on our highly qualified team to deliver a level of care that improves your loved one’s life while giving you peace of mind.
Get Started Today
There’s no better time to give your loved one the gift of home care than now. For detailed information on our programs, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. You can call 1 (844) 814-3278 to speak with someone now or fill out our contact form and we’ll be in touch soon. Home care for Alzheimer’s patients allows patients to live with dignity in a comfortable, familiar place. Contact us today to improve the life of your parent.