- I would like to thank Caregiver Services for their patience and understanding as we went through the process of trying out different caregivers. Caregiver Services tried hard to find the right caregivers for us and never lost patience. My mother is now 91 and, with the help of Maria and Arcy, is happy and content living in her own home. We have no hesitation in recommending Caregiver Services and would be willing to talk to anyone who would like more information.
- We are so fortunate that Emily is the caregiver for my father, Leonard. Emily’s been the primary caregiver for my father for almost 4 years, starting just after my mother passed away. Emily always provides my dad with competent, gentle, and loving care , and because of her, my wife and I rest easy at night knowing that my father is getting the very best care possible. Emily keeps my dad active, she encourages him, at age 95, to continue to walk, to continue to go activities, and she always makes sure he makes it to the weekly happy hour at the assisted care facility. She truly has a loving and compassionate heart. Emily has become like a member of our family, and without her I don’t think my dad would still be around... We love you,
- Me, my wife Freida, and my family would like to express our gratitude and appreciation for the exceptional care and service that I have received from the Caregiver Services thru Rand – including Albert, Andy, Ramone, Jack and others that are not only my medical caregivers but also my friends and companions. They continue to make my quality of life possible through their attention, skill and caring. They are exceptional individuals and people. Thank you.
- “For the past three years, my Mom, who has Alzheimer’s, has had the same extraordinary people from Caregiver Services taking care of her. They treat my Mom with so much respect and compassion, that we’ve dubbed them our “angels.” Caregiver Services has truly given me and my sister’s complete peace of mind with respect to our Mother’s overall care. And that’s a priceless gift! We’ve recommended them to several friends and family members who are also receiving ideal care for their loved ones. Thank you Ana, for everything you do for my Mom.”
- “The purpose of this letter is to tell you how pleased we are with the caregiving services you’ve been providing for Mrs. H. for the past two months. Perhaps you will recall how apprehensive I was about finding the right person for Mrs. H. Well, I’m so pleased to tell you that your caregiver, Milagrosa, is a “delight”. She’s one of the most loving persons I’ve ever known. She treats Mrs. H.as if she was her own mother; she even calls her “mama”. What’s also so wonderful is her constant smiling; it becomes contagious. Also, just as important as her personality is how hard she works. She finds time for everything and keeps the house spotless. It’s a great feeling to be able to tell you all this.” Very truly yours,
- Thank you for the beautiful arrangement of white flowers that you sent in honor of my mom, Maria. Thank you also for the sympathy card signed by many of the staff that personally worked with my family. It was so thoughtful of all of you to remember us at this time. I also want to thank you for the caregivers you referred to us, especially Yolanda and Maura, both of whom cared for my mom as if she were their own mother. I am so grateful for them and other caregivers who received them during the holidays and vacations. It gave our family peace of mind knowing that your agency was there to help us with my mom’s care. May all of you be blessed for the work that you do everyday.
CALL TODAY for a FREE in-home evaluation
and get your first four hours FREE! (818) 906-4441
We Provide Care Like a Family Member
1Heart Caregiver Services recognizes the growing need for supportive care service to both the frail elderly and the disabled. Those experiencing limitations in their daily activities or individuals recovering from an illness may need assistance in carrying out tasks such as occasional light housekeeping all the way up to continuous live-in care. We work to understand each client’s needs and provide excellent service at the level required.
1Heart Caregiver Services is founded on an important idea to help solve the growing challenges that the family is facing in caring for elderly loved ones. Our caregivers become like a member of the client’s family, helping with the regimen that is part of everyday life.
OUR SIGNATURE SERVICES
Experiences in life are unique to each individual and each unique experience contribute to the state of wellness of every senior. While some seniors are still able to remain active and go about their daily and leisurely activities (such as being able to go out for a walk, enjoy various hobbies, etc.)…
Your parent’s life doesn’t need to be put on hold when encountering a major health roadblock… Neither does yours.
At 1Heart, we offer the means for both you and your loved one to continue living your lives as normal as possible, even improving the quality of your everyday life. At 1Heart…
We understand that in-home care may only be needed for short periods during the day. If you’re caring for a senior parent, you may have to juggle caregiving duties with work, parenting and managing your own household. Caregiving can eventually require at least 40 hours of your time…
1Heart Caregivers are
Registered, Bonded, Insured Caregivers
Our caregivers have gone through an extensive hiring process designed to ensure that we are providing you or a loved on the highest quality of care. Our comprehensive screening process includes:
• First Aid/CPR Certification
• Physical exam and TB test
• 3-point interview screening
• Verification of professional caregiving references
• DOJ &FBI fingerprint background check
• DMV record check
• Completion of the State-required caregiver training
• Minimum 1year caregiving experience
1Heart caregivers are covered by Worker’s Compensation Insurance
1Heart Launches its First Set of Commercials
During the first quarter of the year, 1Heart Caregiver Services launched its very first set of TV Commercials.
One of the three videos in a series of TV advertisements shown here entitled “Sweater” depicts a senior who has trouble keeping up with day to day living due to the challenges brought about by aging or dementia – to address the need for 24/7 care 1Heart Caregiver Services offers 1Heart Round-the-Clock Care.